Welcome parents! It is imperative you read this entire page before starting the registration process. This is our first time having online registration. We will also have 2 registration days in February. Those will be held at the Werner-Harmsen Event Center located at 201 E. Jefferson St. in Waupun. They are on Wednesday, February 13th from 5pm – 8pm and on Saturday, February 16th from 9am – 12pm.
- If you are unsure which Division your child should be in you need to contact our Player Agent, Travis Hull, to help you figure things out prior to registering.
- If you are outside the Waupun School District boundaries you may need to get a release from your home little league to play in Waupun. All questions should be directed to Justin Schmidt.
- Game dates and times will be posted after registration. The player agent is looking to switch things up to maximize field usage. Therefore, don’t plan on games being on same nights as previous years.
- 6 work hours are required for each family regardless of how many kids are playing baseball.
Waupun Little League has been around for 57 years because of our volunteers. With that said we understand that life is busy and sometimes you have no time to give. We welcome significant others, extended family and older (over 16 years old) kids to help you complete your 6 work hours.
The volunteer sign-up link will be posted sometime in mid April.
Meet new friends by working in the concession stand! 2 of your 6 work hours need to be in the concession stand.
Work one on one with our young players. Patience is a must for this job but the rewards are huge.
If the concession stand isn’t your thing we can always use help maintaining our complex.
Parents can sign-up for New Minors, Minors and Majors games. 1 game equals 1 work hour.
If you have a special circumstance which affects your ability to complete your work hours let us know. We will do our best to find something you can do.
We welcome everyone to join the board. It’s where all decisions are made for the league.
We are offering 3 different ways to register: On-site, Online and giving you the option to download our old registration form.
- On-site – Fill out the form online and hit submit. You will receive confirmation that your form was completed successfully and asked to download your total. Bring your digital or printed to registration on February 13th or 16th. Our team will verify everything is correct, make any changes that are needed and you pay the total.
- Online – Complete the form, enter credit card information and click submit.
- Download Old-School Form – We ask this to be your last resort. Even if you aren’t sure which division to select or what size jersey to get it will save a lot of time for you and the registration committee if you fill out the form online by clicking the SUBMIT FORM button. Information on the form can easily be changed at registration.
Waupun Little League Registration
Waupun HS Baseball Comes To Show Little League How It's Done
When: April 6th
Rookies & New Minors 10:30am – 12:30pm
Minors & Majors 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Where: Waupun High School Mezzanine